Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ups & dOwNs

Hye!! guess where am i?? hehe..i'm at my campus in my graphic computer lab..doing assignment while surf net.. shhHH..my lecturer doesn't know.. hhaha.. hm.. today was a very very nice weather..so cooling..coz this morning rains heavily..
hmm.. wonder what is my hubby syahreez doing?.. guess he's in class studying while chit chat with his frens kot. hmm.. nowadays..my hubby syahreez..he seems very stress n looks so frustratred.. haiiz.. coz of his business thingy..plus his up-line always presure him..i feel so pity for him.. my hearts really hurt.. Nowadays he gets angry very easily..n hot-tempered.. n sometimes i even get scolded by him.. thats make me down.. a frown smile on my face.. hmm.. but i understand..i don't blame him.. coz i know his situation..he has to run up n down to deal with his business thgy.. Do U know HOw tiring Was thaT?? if i were him..i surely give up already.. i feel helpless n hopeless.. coz cant help him.. but i'll try my best for him.. i'll always be by his side supporting n helping him.. if he had problem..,i'll sit beside him to listen it..although i'm not a good advisor or consoler.. but im a great listener & always lend a hand..thats why many of my frens always seek for me.. hmm.. my hubby problem is also mine too! so i cant let him bear the problem alone.. i know he surely can do well in his business thgy & even his studies too!.. he can do it!! i've faith in him!! truly! i'll alwis be there for him.. 2getha4va!! hubby dear..,as u said.. where there's a will,there's a way.. so dun give up in ur business thgy,aite!! i understand ur situation..i know its tough.. it just need time n patient.. this is life.. its POSSIBLE to success!

1 comment:

[ r.e.e.z ] said...

thanx for the support.. luv u til my last breath.. muax..