Tuesday, August 23, 2005

FrOwn Smile..

Hye!!
Dear blog...,i'm a lil down.. Just now after my class..,i went home to put some of my thgy..,then i straight went to buy 'mee kari' for my hubby..but too bad..the mamak stall close. After that,i went to Ujong pasir pasar malam..,went to tapau 'kebab daging'..,but the stall havent ready for the food thgy..so end up i bought 'wade'. Later i went to my hubby house..hang out.. Hmm.. i told my hubby every single thgy about d idiotic zack..that wat d zack talked. Haiiz.. in a sudden..my hubby's mood change?? he seems unhappy...some sort..never really talk to me.. he acting cool.. (thats wat my intuition said) haiiz.. i feel so sad.. a frown smile in my heart..but i never really show it out.. Then..,my hubby played guitar..he played afew sad songs..i guess. that makes my tears gonna flow..but i bear it.. i'm an emotional person..thats why my tears flow very fast.. Blog..,i'm sad.. i don't like that situation... *TOOT* that zack lar!! fuckin' zack! really make me mad.. b'coz of him.. me n my hubby had conflict!! URrrgghhH!! sad laa...
hmm.. but after that.. my hubby mood changed dy.. he talked to me.. & he didn't seems unhappy..i guess. Later on..,my hubby went KL..for his business thgy... Wish him all the best!! i'll pray hard for him!! i'll support him..~ Really hope that his business thgy rises & earn alot of dead president..so that can help his mummy..lesser his mummy's burden.
Blog...,wish u could understand...
well...,i really love my hubby!! love him for eternity!!

No comments: