Sunday, August 21, 2005

haha~

hmm.. i'm at cyber cafe now..sumwhere nearby my house.. at semabok.. Hehe... today i went out with my teddy!!!~~~~~~~ so long nvr hang out with him & see him already.. gOSh~~ haha.. very happieeEE... we went Mahkota Parade.. went to drink roibo.. he drank stawberry & me..yam milk tea... with pearl!!! syOknya!! we went jalan-jalan around Mp lo.. haha.. i thought today i might not see him.. cause this morning i phone him...to wake him up.. had phone alotz times..but never answer... so i sms my teddy.. tht we hang out someday ..coz he's sleeping..n must be tired.. thts why i must considerate n understand.. hmm.. then not long later.. around 2 something he msg..n asked me whether wana hang out.. haha n there it begins...~ he came to fetch me.. haha muakssSS!!~ miss him laa.. soo happie.. but thats not enough laa.. wanted to spend time longer... but its ok la.. haha =) =) =) hehehe.. bluekk!!

hmm.. i just view my friendster.. & guess wat?? the guy ZACK who is my classmates...send me a msg thru friendster.. guess wat?? he apologised to me alotz times in tht msg.. he said tht he didn't meant to disturb me n telling about his gf n his thgy... & he said tht he don't have the intention to court me... plus..he know i hate him so much.. i wonder how he know that.. must be he view my multiply..thru friendster.. coz i did wrote very 'mean' about him (zack) in my multiply journal.. haha bluekk!! padan muka... yeerr i soo 'mean' ehh.. jahat laa me..~ feel so bad actually. hmm..
thats all for now.. me wana chaoz now..

No comments: