Thursday, August 25, 2005

tHe FaCts

hmm.. yesterday,got people come my house to have a look... cause my house is on sale~ Guess what??! my mum told me that d people bought it... rm 360k. confirm!! d people gonna give deposit rm5k by this saturday. hmmm.. my mum told me that we have 6months to leave.. means.. errm.. by 6months times...me n my family gonna shift out.. hmm..as my mum says.. may be me n my family might shift to Puchong in Kl or might be still staying in malacca.. my mum wana open a shop.. do some business thgy.. ermm selling those food thgy kot.. haiiz.. if really shift to puchong arr.. i really gonna miss my hubby freakin' much!! so much!!~

huh... just now i open my friendster... that idiotic guy reply my message.. the way he replied..in a mean way..!! hate him so much!! really!! haiiz.. dun wana care n think about this stOOpid thgy.. its a waste of time!!
hmmp!!

just wana care about my thgy n my hubby! haha.. muakssSSSS!!! =)

No comments: