Tuesday, August 23, 2005

tales~

here it goes...~

last few days ago..,my mum told me that her bf of whatever.. will give her rm60k.. the rm60k is from the bf insurans..withdraw it out.. hmm.. may be around nx month will get the rm60k.. thats what my mum says... haiiz.. she told me that.. if really got the amount of cash.. she n him.. will open a shop at PUCHONG.. hmm.. might be open a shop la.. selling those food thgy ..ermm may be ice ice food thg ( ex. ice kacang ) or selling those bread n cakes food.. since she's very expert in those thgy.. hmm. then my mum says that.. if really success open a shop... then me n my sibblings will shift to puchong..stay there.. haiiz... i never tell anyone about this..even my friends.. till this thgy really confirm n happen.. then i'll reveal it..
wahh... if really happens arr.. i'll surely miss all my friends especially my teddy laaa... unbelieveable heh!! a sudden lehh..
haiiz..i think i should put this thgy from my mind temperary till it really happens... then i'll think about it again..~ fuuhhhh...

No comments: