Friday, September 16, 2005

A walk to remember

hey.. just now went out with my frens.. went to crystal bay..eat ikan bakar..nearby teluk mas.. celebrate darleen's birthday.. tomorrow there's no outing for us...coz' leen celebrating birthday with her mum..she has the same bday as her mum.. Like mother like daughter. hmm.. tmr..i'm gonna be dead bored..
Around 10somethg pm i message syahreez..,he had a headache..but he has to go on deal with his bness thgy.. pity him. Nowadays he's quite busy.. we even never chit chat on the phone already..Miss him so much! Wish that i could turn back the past.. when we first met.. the dates'.. spend time together. All those memories are still so fresh in my mind..so clear..i can remember it completely. hmm..Its different now.. i've to understand him.. & i really did understand him! actually i'm afraid of sumthg.. coz now he's very busy with his bness & studies...i'm afraid he want to break up with me..honestly. I've faith in us.. but i really scared.. if that happens.. i can't take it.. who knows..i might commite suicide..no jokes dude! i'm really scared.. nowadays syahreez seldom phone me.. & if we chit chat on d phone..before hang up d phone..he didn't say love u..& muaks.. thats even makes me think negatively.. i'm scared..seriously.. i even cried afew times. blog,i'm afraid..i'm scared.. Blog,i really love him so much! this is the first time..of me myself loving a guy.. even love him so deeply. haiiz.. how?? i can't ease myself. I dare not tell syahreez about this.. if not ..i scared he angry n say i dun understand him. but i really did understand him,truly!! If possible.. i wana help him a lil in his bness thgy..i feel helpless..helpless girl... i tried my very best dy.
i feel so down.. miss him so much!!
*missing syahreez*

No comments: