Thursday, September 15, 2005

In tHe sHadOw..

this morning i woke up around 8sumthg in the morning.. early rite? hehe.. i cook japanese food.. was rushing to make it.. coz' around 10 sumthg darleen coming to pick me.. we went to school for a visit.. back to old days skool..~ there are alotz of changes in school.. such as,the building was painted..nice colour!! i feel odd when i enter school.. err..not a clue. Miss my school life so freakin' much.. most of the memories were from there... Where all begins.. friendship.. Hmm.. went to school.. me,darleen & jaime.. 3 of us only.. We plan to have our lunch in da' school canteen..yum!! yum!! but too bad.. most of the food was sold out!~ sad case.. So after that..,we went to meet some of our ex-teachers.. pn.chin..econs, mr.ngim..add maths, pn.maslimun..BM, pn.kong..our most favourite english teacher! haha.. she still remember me!! can't believe! she called me 'sandra bullock'.. muahaha.. Haiiz.. i feel so pity for pn.lee hui ying..she got uterus cancer..2nd stage dy..she's our ex-geografi teacher f3. teacher,hope u get well soon..& as fit as a fiddle!
nothing much going on today.. went to class.. fuhh.. kinda tired & bored..i'm frozen in the class..so freakin' cold! seems like in north pole. urghh..sick of riding scoot.. coz' the weather is so hot hot hot!! i've turn dark..alotz!! no jokes.. sad case ler.. i've no choice..thats the one & only transportation.. mm..tmr i got class.. *tired*.. i'm looking forward for my break.. can't wait.. but don't know when.


ohh yea.. jz now my mum told me that.. this saturday she have to go to the lawyer office..to sign the contract? agreement? with the buyer of my house.. means that..yay!! confirm that my house sold out!! sooner my mum will get the house money..but in a moment will get 5% only. then my mum told me that..she wana find out the air ticket price for going 'HongKong' disneyland.. she planned to bring me n my sibblings to 'disneyland' this coming early november..might be some of my relatives joining.. i'm not really that happy if confirm go 'disneyland'..coz' it falls on november.. somewhere my bday!! i wana celebrate my bday with someone special..!! Err,i think d 'disneyland' tour..surely tak jadi.. sure cakap-cakap angin only..coz' last few years back,my mum said wana bring me & sibblings to Australia..but end up..no. Hmm.. Although my house sold out dy..,my mum calculate..that the amount of money is not enough..coz' owed alotz banks..loan..mortgage.. which means that my family will still have financial problem although d hse sold & get d money..its not enough. haiiz.. i feel so down everyday.. looks happy..but deep in my heart isn't.

No comments: