Sunday, September 11, 2005

=)

BoO!!!~ hehe...
hmm.. i just came back from mp,*dating*? with syahreez.. hehe.. Actually last night i was mad at him..,(come on sandra..,its just a tiny problem) coz' he some sort 'fly my kite'..but its ok la.. he apologised to me n explain it.. i forgive..i didn't mad at him already..i've to understand his situation.
hmm.. Although we spend time for a short moment.. but its enough for me..i'm satisfied.. He had played his role..*clap clap* (thanx!!) MuakssSSS!!! =)

fuhh..tomorrow onwards.. i can't skip my class.. i must really attend.. cannot be lazy pig.. *zZzZzZz* .. God had help me ways to gave me proper education..& my loan approved! so i must study hard.. hmm.. some of my subjects..have test..exam.. in subjective form..*waa scary* haiiz.. i'm very free.. i wana study..read some books.. but d books haven't out yet.. so wat can i do?? sheesh..daily routine.. back frm class.. then watch tv & zZzZzZz.. hahaha.. 'L' = lame!!

Omg!! this afternoon my nanny's daughter phoned me..she asked about my studies.. phew.. but my nanny never ask from me the $350 that i owe.. last time my nanny told me that..,d $350..anytime can return to her..no hurry. My mum promised me to help me pay her back d $350.. but haven't..coz' just now i asked from my mum..,she said..not now..she doesn't have enough money..& financial is quite tight.. huhh.. aiya.,i need to ask from my mum $100 for my monthly college fee..haven't pay yet.

*miss & love syahreez*

No comments: