Thursday, October 13, 2005

sighh*

nowadays my bf is a busy boy.. can say..the whole day he's busy.. preparing food...selling food....do business. this might last for a month.. coz' he's selling food during Ramadhan.. haiiz.. really miss him.. miss him much. hope he miss me too..just the way we feel.. missin' each other.
so long nvr spend time 2getha.. n so long nvr see him.. Missin' all those moments.. sighh. '2getha4eva',sweetheart!


birthday is comin soon.. getting nearer.. don't have any plan.. Leen asked me whether did i plan anythg on my birthday?.. such as celebrate..go out makan. i don't think so.. Birthday? this year birthday.. seems like just a normal day for me.. i don't feel anythg. aint a clue.. surely a quiet occasion for me.. ntg much.
i'm broke now.. i haven't buy present for kee.. jaime's n foo's birthday 2 weeks to go.. i ain't got cash to get sumthg for them.. might be givin them present next month..
hmm..Jaime going back to KL on the 24th october.. by that time.. surely seldom get to see her & seldom hang out.. she gonna fly.. fly around malaysia.. After 2yrs..then fly around the world.. sigghh..will be missin' her..my old bud!

No comments: