Monday, October 10, 2005

goshhh..

Last night..was a terrible night. While i was at durian daun with syahreez,my sis n bro called me. they asked me to go back home. got some problem.. coz' my dad create trouble. UrgghHH!! why?? why must he did that? this was not the first time..its the 3rd or 4th times already.. hmmp.. couldnt bear it la.. his attitude.. makin' me sick of it. haiiz.. my familyz is suffering from him.. sighh..pity.
So, i asked syahreez to fetch me back home & wait for me at the junction.. coz' i don't want anythg happen to him.. Hmm.. while i was walking towards my house.. i saw my mum & sibblings at the balcony.. they asked me to 'go away'..means.. dun come back 1st..,scared my dad might beat me.
So,i entered reez's car while we both keepin' an eye. later on two poilcemen arrived my house.. hmm.. my mum's..da man..phoned me,asked me to fetch him go ujong pasir to take the 'police report',coz my mum need it..its important..So i asked reez to fetch us there.. haiiz.. feel so bad la..he drove up & down just for me.. Thanks very much dear!!
later on, after i gave my mum the police report letter.. Me & reez went to Kota Laksamana ate the ice ice thgy* & went to Cyber Cafe.
After that..i asked reez to pass by my house,to check..whether got anythg happen anot.. He also drove me to my aunt's house to take my clothes.. Moreover,i'm staying over his house. He & his mum had provided me with great comfy hospitality. Thanks alotz!!

Most of all..i really appreciated reez's helps.. He had lend a hand to me. Million of thanks,dear!! without u.. i'm helpless.. haiiz..feel so bad.. he drove up & down just for me..& gonna out of petrol too.. *thanks alotz dear* thanks for being there for me!! I love u so much for eternity!! TRULY!!

Dear,u really has brighten up my day.. Although i have problem..,but being with u..there's no sadness..problems. My life seems to be cheerful everyday!! My dear,thanks!! 2getha4eva!! MuakkssssSSSSsss!!!~~~~~~

*Love u much hubby*

No comments: