Monday, October 03, 2005

Hye blog!! so long nvr update my blog dy.. Guess where am i?? Cyber Cafe!!! hehe..sumwhere nearby my house.
I'm with jaime & kee now.. haha nothing to do.. so went to cc lo. Just now me, jaime n kee went to 'More cafe'..went to have a drink.. its kee's treat.. coz tmr is her burpday!! Burpday gurl!! Happie 18th burpday Kee!!! Goshh... can't wait for my burpday..a month to go!! huhuu.. yeepiee!! woohooo..!!~ hmm.. quite bloated rite now.. just now drank sour sop smoothies.. a lil' milky taste!! (reminds me of my hubby..he lurves milky drink).. eat french fries.. fried yam cake.. & crispy fried otak.. fuuhh.. kenyang lehh!! gonna put on weight dy..aiyor. Ohh yea,kee said..one day she will treat syahreez eat..

Hmm.. syahreez's got his exam this friday.. account... last paper.. means end of his final!! merdeka for him!! hehee..then his sem break started.. woohoo!! Wish him best of luck in his last paper!! Do well,dear!! mm.. syahreez's business is getting better..increasing.. he's making money.. just can't stop makin money!! woohoo!! hehehe.. Glad for him!! but don't forget me.. (i noe he won't) Aite!! hehe.. love him so much!! missing him!!*

No comments: