Tuesday, June 02, 2009

hair cut

Presenting............................



Its been so long i didn't have short hair. The last time i had was in early year of Secondary 4.. and its SUX. macam lion. LOL. ;p

What do u think of my new hair cut?? i colour my hair too. wanted brown colour. then the stylish pulak said.. tht red macam brown. tipu me. :(
Outcome.... i look WILD. eeEeekkkkkK! macam social girl. sobsob :(
Base, dark brown purple. highlight, dark red. EEeeeerrr...........???????! >_<" sweat*
sad case. wana re-colour it again la.
Overall, i love the hair cut. Everyone said i looks younger and looks great with this style. macam middle age teenage. haha.. feel so yoooung. ;P




LOL! camwhoring~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ so not ME! :D (OOhhh... Hi sista!, my sis is using laptop)

To my girl frens; i'm cuming backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooOOohOOoooo!!! JOMMMm let's ChillL!! ;)

1 comment:

Raymond~ said...

still look like bery erm erm one?