Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yoppppppppp!!

Its S.A.L.E EVERYWHERE IN SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOohooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo!!
Madness >_<
I'm going SHOPPING tomorrowwwwww!! weeeeeeeeeeeeee... dapat gaji already!
HAHA..
happieee.. So happiee...
going to shop shop shop..
make over tyme!!
wana dye and cut my hair!! ;p
Time flew very fast... entering June.. fast weh..
hmm.. nothing much to update about my life currently.
i'm doing very great over here.
and......
guess what?? got people came to me and ask my mobile number. HAHAH!!
and then horr... got 1 guy suddenly said he wana teman me walk to bus stop after my work. He did actually. Got to know him more.
laughing out loud!*
OMG.. O_O HAHA.. funny la..
but too bad.. not my taste. ;p
well.. at least now my circle of friends increasing.. more and more......

1 comment:

Raymond~ said...

banyak la taste lu mao..

coffee taste? apa lagi?