Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pre-Bday! 8th Nov


Let the pictures do the talking.. ;p

My Birthday cakes.. from Reez!
NyammM! i'm lovin' it
its Mille Crepe from Nadeje.
Cute rite d cake?? hehee.. siap got d "happy birhtday" candles..
(Thank u reez! mwax)


Vickie & Hwee Li helping me to lit up d candles n etc.. ;P



Everyone sang Happie Birthday song to me & ask me to make a wish..
Eeekkk >_< I'M SHY!!! HELP ME!! lol
'scratching my head' HAHA







SEE.... they looked soo busy.. &..
i'm enjoying my favourite cake.. WeeEEee!!





Frens..

From left; Vickie, Hwee Li, Alex, Daeren, Adelene, Kirks, Wilson & Aaron.




(btw, sarah came later.. coz she've wedd dinner)



Well,stay tune for more upcoming pics on my birthday!! Countdown bday! hehe.
&
Thanks to everyone for making it happen! ;)
xoxoxo



No comments: