Saturday, November 22, 2008

21st bday

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to youu..
Happy Birthday to SANDRA..
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu.....!

Hey shawty, its ya birthday.. i'm gonna bla bla...

yerr..so sad.. i'm old.. ;P
Me, Reez, Vkie & Sarah.. we went to "GOGO BOX".. to celebrate my bday..
Its a surprised for me..
they pakat.. tipu me.. sob sob.. ;)
HAHA... long story la.. duno how to explain. lol
Anyway... thanx alot to them..
i'm lovin it!
thts d best bday ever in my life!
AWESOME!! weeeeeee! love u guys!!
(reez,vkie & sarah - wehh u guys pandai act ahh.. siap said left d purse.. then answer call.. n d "try to be understanding n etc" lol.. I almost cry leh.. HAHA..)

Birthday gal & ah bun! ;P



Vickie, Me, Reez & Sarah


Babes..

Reez giving me pressie. its a necklace, a love shape pendant.

(eekk.. i'm shy!! ><)

lurve d pressie.. cantek!!
TaA DAaaaaaa..
i paiseh la.. they asked me to kiss reez..
MUAX!!
Lets sing along...


Hiak Hiak!!
I'm having fun.... hohooo...

No comments: