Friday, March 07, 2008

mammals - warm blooded

..is that an end??

sigh.. i've never felt this way before.. Everything that i do reminds me of you.. Ohh GOD,did u hear my prayer?? i feel so weak.. i have no spirit to go on.. People said.. "Be Optimistic".. i can't.. its difficult.. if they're in my shoes..i'm sure they understand..

We're made for each other.. Don't you think so? after years being together.. do you feel the same way as me,now?

I never thought that i do need you there.. when I have problems..etc. and the words i need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okay..
I fell off from my bike jz now.. outside a petrol station..the semen floor is oily n slipperly..didn't notice..bcoz there's sumthg up in my mind.. my tears flow.. no injuries.. and..,Whats came up on my mind is y.o.u .. but i didn't make a call.. Its my stuff..,i've to learn to handle it.

The days feel like years when I'm alone.. i miss you.. i really do miss you. Sadly,it can't be repair nor turn back the time..
The last time you leave me..driving away..I keep looking till theres no sign off u.. Seeing you leaving/driving off from me.. the rain pours heavily,it hurts.. seems like a knife stab in my heart deeply.. & i sat down hopelessly at the carporch for sometime.. Can you see how much my love for you..?

All I ever wanted was for you to know everything I do with sincere.., I give my heart and soul.. I can't hardly breathe.., I need to feel you here with me.. the pieces of my heart are missing you.. No one can replace You in my heart..

I can't sleep.. its already 4.o1am.. there's so many things in my mind.. Ahh.. that's all i can express/confess.. wish to express more.. but i couldn't make it.. Feeling so empty now..

3 comments:

~*siOkhua*~ said...

sandra..u ok now?? u nid to b brave to face all these things k..i kno itz damn hard but once u pull it thru den everything wil goes smooth..next time b more careful k..heard get u fell down was kinda a heart wrenching news for me..b more alert n focus on wat u doin k o else u'll put urself in danger zone..we'll worried bout u..tink of everybody bsides u tat reli cares&concern for u..pls do not let us feel disappointed k..cheer up ya! =)

christobel said...

dear sandra,

i know how it feels to lose someone you love so much. don't think too much. try keep yourself busy and do things you love to do. sometimes i feel in a relationship, we give in to the other so much that we forget who we are.but then again, it may just be me. if you feel the same, try thinkin back of the days when you were single or when you wished you were single, the things you used or wish to do back then. now's the time to fulfill all those desires.

just remember, everything happens for a reason. better things will come your way.just be strong and u'll realise that this obstacle/breakup/lost has made you a stronger and better person. sometimes we feel that a certain person is meant for us,but maybe thats only God's plan that they are temporarily(for a certain period) meant for us.i'm sure he has someone more perfect than the ones we've had. so never say "no one can ever replace you".nothing is permanent in this world.

i actually wrote a reply on vickie's blog that is also meant for you to read.hope you read it and feel better after that.

just remember, the best is yet to come!!!
now aren't you excited and looking forward to it? ;)

a big warm hug,
belle

s a n d r a said...

Hey belle, thanx for you concern.. Quite surprised that u wrote a comment for me.. =)
thanks alot!
muax,sandra.