Sunday, March 09, 2008

make up??

Hello!
This afternoon i ride scoot to Mahkota Parade for a job interview.. i got the job! hmm..not gona work at Xuan Cafe dy.. Pheww! i told the ppl dy. cancel.
So regarding about my new job.., i NEED to MAKE UP!! OMG MAKE UP???!!! sh*t! i don't know how to make up at all.. Recently jaime n sarah taught me a simple 'make up'.. on eyes. Haha.. then they did it for me.. & i learn how to do as well.. After that we went yum cha.. then i went to 7 eleven buy top-up card.. then sum guys was looking at me.. omg.. i shy.. Do i look weird or pretty? LOL. but i think i looks not bad la.. since the guy siap can smile at me n treat me well worr.. SS la me. =p
Well,i'm gonna start my new job this week.. part time.. Weekdays work 6pm-10pm while Weekends 8 1/2 hours. pheww!
Any clue tht where i work?? lingerie shop?? condom shop?? apparel?? ice cream??
wana know the answer? come haunt for me! if got jodoh,surely meet.. =p

1 comment:

~*siOkhua*~ said...

wahahaha..i kno wer u work...as siok hua's Maria...muahahaha..jk..