Wednesday, September 27, 2006

tsk..tsk..tsk.. *LOL*

DAMN!!!! last two days.. while i was driving on my way to ReEz house... i was stop by two policemen... WHY?! coz... i drove through the traffic light which was 'RED'... *LOL* jahat ehh me... before i drove through.. i looked around already... then after passing by.. *lalala*.. suddenly a police kancil car was right behind me... *WOW* that was FAST!! just a blink.. then all of the sudden came out a police car.. hish!!! then i stop somewhere at the bukit baru taman.. & the policeman asked for my license... WaaAaa!! he said that.. he want to summon* ME!! goshhh.. i was terrified!! (i cannot kena summon ler..,coz once i kena..my license straight kena BATAL!!)then i told him.. 'selesai tepi la..' 'selesai tepi la..' guess what he said..? BERAPA NAK BAGI??! & i gave him RM50!! damn!! flew off dy my money!! sob..sob.. Jahat mia police!! purposely wana freak me out.. aihz... what to do.. i've broke the traffic rules.. =(

No comments: