Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Miracle *blink blink*

Last two days..(monday) i was broke..,so went to BCB bank to withdraw my money using Maybank ATM card..there's only RM 20 balance left..so i withdraw it all.
After withdrawal,i took out my BCB ATM card..to check whether is there any cash left..As i know..there wouldn't be any cash..coz the balance left RM 0.09cents..(kewl ryte? haha)but i just want to check it for fun..so while checking the balance..it appears the amount.. Guess what??! "Balance enquiry RM 2,390.09". HUH??!! i was so surprised!!! How come i have so much money?! the last time i check my balance was RM0.09cents. Impossible my family or friends deposit money for me.. No one knows i've this BCB account..accept my teddy.. hmm..if they know,they don't have my account number too.
That BCB account is for PTPTN loan..Errr..if PTPTN deposit money for me,the most i'll get is RM 700 ONLY! RM 700 ONLY!! The RM 700 is pocket money* for the whole course 2 1/2 years! Usually PTPTN will deposit the amount of money to my college tht i borrowed for the diploma course.. hmm.. weird rite? RM 2k plus leh.. such a miracle.. Wonder where it comes from...??? haha.. So the day after that,i went to BCB bank..to withdraw some cash.. HuHu..~ =P Now i can buy a Kewl digital camera for my Photography subject!! yay..!! lalala..

No comments: