Saturday, May 24, 2008

outing

I've my dinner today with reez.. went to Secret Recipe.. Nyamm! i ate Chicken Cordon Blue.. as usual.. my favourite!! best tau!! Reez ate Spagetthi Meatball.. pun sedap! simply irresistable! Then after having our main course.. we ate.. Cakes!! White Chocolate Macadamia nuts.. Yummy!!
aww.. forget to shoot some images of d outing & food.. haha.. When d food arrived,i faster makan dy.. can't wait. mouth-watering.. lol =P

After that.. me & reez went to 'Our planet Cafe' (shark cafe ;p) We went to yum cha with sarah, siok hua & kee. We omong2.. hehe.. then we played DARE games.. COOL wehh!! haha.. Kee & Reez lose, so they have to do.. as wht we said. i don't have d images with me.. sarah hv. i reckon she'll post it soon.. very soon.

After yum cha.. we balik... then me & reez went to yum cha again..at hang tuah mall.. with his cousin...

ouhh btw.. i'm leaving to singapore tmr morning 7.30am bus. Do take care everyone! muakksss!!

P/S : I'M GONNA M.I.S.S YOU bebehh!!
i'm missing you right now too..
Cyah! ;)

No comments: