Monday, August 06, 2007

s.a.n.d.r.a

I feel like blogging today.. I'm not in a mood..
My tears keep running down while i'm blogging..

WHY??? should i jot it down? i have no idea..

All i can say is... i'm sad.. sad.. sad..

err..

..some people said i've change..

my friendsss...??
or even my companion??

mm..
See it from your eyes... it tells the truth whether i change or not..
change into bad? good?

God knows..
You yourself will know..

well... i got ntg to say already...

nway... i need to keep myself busy from being sad..

Big gurls don't cry.. =)


"My heart by Irwansyah & Acha Septriasa & wait for you by Elliot Yamin" is dedicated to someone special... "1 4 3"

p/s : to my gurl frens who read this post...
i'm sure u gurls will leave comments n etc..
I noe u gurls r concern about me.. etc. Thanks alot! at least i noe u gurls will alwis be there for me.... =)

2 comments:

[ r.e.e.z ] said...

i never felt nothing in the like this before.. now i'm missing you and i'm wishing you would come back through my door... why did u have to go? u could have lemme noe, so now i'm all alone.

Girl, u could have stayed but u wouldnt gimme a chance. when u're not around, it's a lil bit more than i can stand..

AND ALL MY TEARS THEY...
KEEP RUNNING DOWN MY FACE...
WHY DID YOU TURN AWAY...

Been a long time since u call me. U got me feelin crazy. how can u walked away? everything stays the same.. i jz CANNOT do it baby!
What will it take to make u come back? girl, i told u what it is.. and u just ain't like that.

WHY CANT U LOOK AT ME?
U STILL IN LOVE WITH ME..
DUN LEAVE ME CRYING...

baby, why cant we jz...
just start over again?
get it back to the way it was...

if u gimme a chance, i can love you rite.. but u tellin me it wont be enuff....

i'll wait for u,
Syahreez A. Halim

xiu chin said...

sandra....what happen to you???

take care ya~