Saturday, October 14, 2006

hmm..?

Woit!! i got my PC back!! Recently brought it to re-format.. Now it has turn to 'apple'..!!! woohOoooOO!!! thanx to ReEz & his bRo!! yup yup!!! sighh..my mum went back already.. whenever she went back..i feel so.. err.. 'berat hati'.. feel like crying..? sob..sob.. =( Gonna be bored again.. bored..bored..bored..
Oh ya.. Missing my HoMiez.. so long never hang out with them.. the last time i saw them was.. hm.. let me think.. OHhh.. sending leen off..at KLIA!
Weh..,my mum discourage me to further my studies to degree ler.. How le..? she wants me to work.. She said its such a waste of time studying..for people like me. ( means people like me 'bodoh'..,should go WORK! ) aihz.. don't know ler.. Should i further my degree? or not..? Well, i'm not gonna think about it till i finish my Diploma..i've still long way to go..A year! hmm..Just let it be.. see how it goes la...,k? Daa~

WaAaaaaaaaaaaaAAa!!! my mid-term exam is around da corner..!! i'm dying!!!

No comments: