Friday, July 22, 2005

~ wOrriEd ~

haiyO... last night,my hubby really makes me worried. i have dinner at 8pm..its my great grand ma birthday. around 6.30pm,i phone my hubby and he didn't answer.. ( i phoned him because i wanted to wish him 'all the best' in his HD test ) no respond.. so, i thought he was still in class or may be his test had make it earlier.. but then i continued phoned him.. alotz of times.. and there's no respond.. i'm getting worried.. i thought something has happen.. or he might be sleeping.. if he's sleeping,i wanted to wake him up,i don't want him to late for his test.. then,i phoned and phoned and phoned... i even phoned his mummy,but no respond too. there's where i started to get nervous and worried to the limit. During my familyz dinner,i got no appetite.. i didn't eat much.. my mind was wondering around.. huh.. miserable.. so around 9.15pm i phoned him again.. phoned his hp..but didn't answer.. so i phoned his room,its engaged... then i phoned his house.. ~ring ring~ it connected... and guess what?! he answered.. ( i feel relieved a little ) 'he said he didn't go for his test.. OMG! ( zzZZzzZZz ) and he said he'll phone me back later.. so i waited and waited.. UrghhHH.. i'm gonna turn insane.. there's no news again!!! .. after my dinner..,i phoned him again.. haiiz.. no respond.. so i quickly grab my scooter and rush to his house.. when i enter his house.. he was using pc.. Huhh??!! so i walked away.. my tears began to flow.. he laa.. make me worried.. i'm so afraid of something happen.. haiyoo... thank god.. fuhh. muahahhaha..!!
so later..,we went CD mamak.. to have our supper.. ekeke.. =p

No comments: